Monday, June 18, 2007

Bike riding

My kids love to bike ride and recently my DM had given me a bike. So, lately they kids have been dying to ride. One day, while we were out riding my DS would get tired and need a break. So, we'd take lil short breaks. He aslo like to ride last. I guess the fear of someone running over him is just too much. Anyhow, we were on our way home and were coming up an incline that was a lil too much for his little legs and he stalled. I was about 20 feet in front of him when I hear "D**m it!" I immediately stopped my bike and turned around to respond, "What did you just say?" "D**m it." "Well, honey little people don't use that word, just big people."
He responded with a whiny "well....I couldn't get up that hill."

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hey, at least he used it in the right context.