Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Bra Shopping

As most women know, bra shopping can be daunting. If you're like me, you put it off until the last possible moment, cuz you know you're gonna have to try on every bra in the place to find the exact fit. This was the case with me this morning. What an ordeal. Take the bra off the hanger, adjust the straps, try it on, get the feel of it, take it off, and the put it back on the hanger. Well, this is just too much! I need a personal shopper. I went in with 6 bras to try on and it took me almost 40 minutes. Are you kidding me? Ridiculous. At least I found 2 that I liked. Now we'll have to see, after wearing them, if I love them. Only time will tell. You would think that I would have some sense of satisifaction and be really excited about my bra purchases but you never know how those things are gonna be once you wear them for a while. I was actually more excited about the new tires I got for my vehicle. Wooo Hooo!!! Silly, I know. But I really can tell the difference in the ride. And not only did I get new tires, they didn't cost as much as I thought they would!!!! Double Wooo Hooo!!!! So if you see me ridin' down the road just shout out "Cool tires and nice rack!".

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You are pretty much the funniest girl I know and I love you for it. Well, that and a few other things...mostly b/c I have to...but that's utterly beside the point.