Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Funny Girl

My DD told me this story the other day:
"Mom, did I ever tell you about the time, when (DS) was trying to get into the bathroom when I was still in there?"
"No, sweetie, you haven't."
"Well, this one time when he wanted to use the bathroom and I was in there using it, he wouldn't stop knocking on the door, so I told him to wait and I put liquid soap on the toilet and toilet handle flushy thing and on the faucet knobs and when he went in there and sat on the toilet he said, "ewwww!"...I just stood outside laughing."
"When did you pull this practical joke on your brother?"
"Oh, it's been about a year ago?"
"Where did you learn that joke?"
"Oh, I don't know?"

So, If you're the joker who taught my DD that practical joke.....it was really funny!!!!....but don't ever do it again!

No comments: