Sunday, June 10, 2007

Weekend Fun

We traveled to Turner Falls this weekend and spent some quality time with my dad and brother. What an adventure! Packing for camping is an adventure in itself cause you know you're gonna forget something. And forget we did! The best thing we forgot was all of our worries!!! The kids have so much fun together (my dear friend brought her boys) and how much they can bug each other. Even tho their bickering and tattle-telling irritates, it's well worth it! Children really are magical. They just know how to have fun. Pure. Innocent. Laughter. Adventure. Imagination. They really do teach us adults how to enjoy the moment.
Short Funny:
It began to sprinkle with only a few clouds in the sky and I thought someone had spit on me. I asked my dd if she spit on me and she replied, "No, would you like for me to?"! Needless to say I couldn't stop laughing.

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

My Lydia is the funniest. I sure do miss her. I sure do miss you all. You did a wonderful thing taking them camping and just getting away with them for the weekend. Yep, leave your worries behind, but don't forget the TP!!
Hugs, Nonna