Friday, June 15, 2007

God is healing me!

BLAINE
Yesterday the dog got out of the house twice. Now, this has happened several times before and I have learned that chasing him only adds to the fun of being out. So, the kids run in the house to get the leash and a treat. When they catch the dog, the leash goes on and he gets the treat. All went according to plan yesterday until, Blaine decided he wanted to walk the dog back to the house on the leash. (Marley, our dog, isn't obedient and usually ends up walking the walker.)
Marley takes off running, throwing Blaine to the ground. (Blaine was wearing only swim trunks)
Blaine immediately let go of the leash but not before scrapping his chest, hip bone, elbow and hand on the concrete. Oh! He also hit his lip on the concrete. What a mess! He was hurt and upset but not injured and out of control. He asked me last night, "Is God gonna heal me?" Of course, my response was that he would but that it would take a couple of days. He woke up today and had to show me how much his chest had healed. "God is healing me!"

No comments: